bag,pack,can,box,gift packing etc.,
we also can offer as your requirements!
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Chinese Wolfberry EU Standard Organic Red Goji Berry Herb Supplement
Natural Dried Fruit Tea
Why dried Goji fruit and NOT Goji Juice?
Dried Goji berries is a lot more affordable than Goji juices which are very expensive. A 32-ounce bottle of Goji juice (about an 18-day supply) can run as high as US$50. Of course, they have to charge you extra for the water, processing, bottling, advertising, storage, etc. Even though the berries are packed with protein & carotene, Goji juice hardly have any. If you’re someone who mostly spends time outside or always traveling, then the dried form is best for you as this allows you for a quick, easy packing and storage. Whether you’re up in the air, down the road, or sailing in the sea, packs of dried goji berries are certainly practical for a handful dose. You can mix them in your cereal, munch them just like raisins, or take them before or after meals.Use it as a snack.
How Do You Use Goji Berries?
1. Raw: Eat them raw. Taste is similar to raisins except less sugar.
2. Tea: Brewing method: As tea, Put about 2-5g rose bud into teapot or glass cup. Can be mixed with chrysanthemum flowers and/or red jujubes for tea.
3. Smoothies: Soak a handful then add them to your favorite smoothie.
4. Cereal: add color to your cereal.
5. Muffins and Scones: Add goji berries to muffins or scones just as you would with raisins.
6. Add to Soups: This has been a common use of goji berries in Chinese cuisine for thousands of years. Can be cooked with chicken or pork, additional ingredients for soups.